10 HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER
The surprising benefits of lemon!
Read carefully & you be the judge.
Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger thanchemotherapy.
do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in
making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can
now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is
beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does
not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will
die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize
the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations? As you know, the
lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat
the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare
drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc... It is credited with many virtues, but
the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This
plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is
very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti
against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal
parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and
an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the
largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20
laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers,
including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas ... The compounds
of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a
drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of
cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy
with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not
affect healthy cells.
1.Ovarian Cancer Treatment
may be powerful weapon in the treatment of ovarian cancer. A study
conducted at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
found that ginger powder induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells
to which it was applied.
2.Colon Cancer Prevention
A study at the University of Minnesota found that ginger may slow the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
3.Morning Sickness A review of several
studies has concluded that ginger is just as effective as vitamin B6in
the treatment of morning sickness.
4.Motion Sickness Remedy Ginger has been shown to be an effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness.
5.Reduces Pain and Inflammation One study showed that ginger has
anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful natural painkiller.
Relief Ginger has long been used as a natural heartburn remedy. It is
most often taken in the form of tea for this purpose.
7.Cold and Flu Prevention and Treatment Ginger has long been used as
a natural treatment for colds and the flu. Many people also find ginger
to be helpful in the case of stomach flus or food poisoning, which is not
surprising given the positive effects ginger has upon the digestive
8.Migraine Relief Research has shown that ginger may provide
migraine relief due to its ability to stop prostaglandins from causing
pain and inflammation in blood vessels.
9.Menstrual Cramp Relief In Chinese medicine, ginger tea with brown sugar is used in the treatment of menstrual cramps
10.Prevention of Diabetic Nephropathy A study done on diabetic rats
found that those rats given ginger had a reduced incidence of diabetic
nephropathy (kidney damage)
With every breath we take in about a pint(473.176473 milliliters) of air.In average lifetime we take in about 288 million pints.
- We breathe about 600 million times during our lifetime.
- In a lifetime we would have inhaled about 48 lbs of dust.
The x-ray of the lungs of a person living in a city differs from that of someone living in a less polluted region of the world.
Gallstones are hard masses composed of digestive fluid that develops
inside the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ located under the
liver, towards the right side of the abdomen. It contains the digestive
fluid known as bile which is released into the small intestine.
Gallstones are a common problem. Some gallstones may not lead to any
symptoms and therefore do not require treatment. However in some cases,
surgery may be needed to remove gallstones. They can range in size and
some people may develop more than one gallstone.
Symptoms of Gallstones
There are two types of gallstones, cholesterol gallstones and pigment
gallstones. Cholesterol gallstones are the most common and are made up
of cholesterol and certain other components. These gallstones appear
yellow in color. Pigment gallstones develop when there are high levels
of bilirubin in the bile. They appear black or brown in color.
In many cases gallstones do not produce any discernible signs or
symptoms. But in case a gallstone obstructs the bile duct, certain
problems may occur. The common symptoms of gallstones include:
- Sudden onset of pain that may just as suddenly increase in severity. The pain is mainly felt in the right side of the abdomen.
- Pain which intensifies in the middle of the abdomen.
- Pain in the back, in the area between the shoulder blades
- Pain in the right shoulder
- Pain that begins some time after consuming a fatty meal
- Nausea or vomiting
The pain caused by gallstones may last for a few minutes to some
hours. It is important to seek medical attention in case you experience
any signs of gallstones. Seek medical care immediately if the pain
becomes very severe, if the skin and whites of the eyes become yellow or
if you develop fever and chills.
Causes of Gallstones
The exact causes of gallstones are unclear. Some possible causes of gallstones include:
- Gallstones may form when there is too much cholesterol in the bile.
Under normal circumstances the cholesterol excreted by the liver can be
easily dissolved by the chemicals present in bile. But if there is
excessive excretion of cholesterol, it may form crystals and become
- High levels of bilirubin can lead to formation of gallstones.
Bilirubin is a type of chemical which is made when the red blood cells
are broken down. Conditions such as blood disorders, infection of the
biliary tract and liver cirrhosis can lead to an excess production of
- In case the gallbladder is not able to empty often enough or if it
is unable to empty completely, there may be a concentration of bile.
This may lead to gallstones.
Certain factors can elevate a person’s risk of developing gallstones. These include:
- Female gender
- Older age
- Consumption of a high fiber, high fat or high cholesterol diet
- Family history of the condition
- Rapid weight loss
- Intake of medications to lower cholesterol
- Intake of medications containing estrogen
- Gallstones can lead to certain complications such as:
- Inflammation – The gallbladder can become inflamed in case a
gallstone causes an obstruction. This can lead to intense pain and
- Blockage – Gallstones can obstruct the bile ducts and this can lead
to infection and jaundice. The pancreatic duct can also get blocked due
to gallstones. This can lead to inflammation of the pancreas and severe
- Cancer – Those who frequently have gallstones may be at a higher risk of developing gallbladder cancer.
Remedies for Gallstones
Some gallstones may not trigger any symptoms and may only be detected
during an ultrasound. No treatment is required in such cases. However
it is important to watch out for signs and symptoms so that you can
receive early treatment. If no treatment is recommended you can try some
natural home remedies for gallstones, but do keep in mind that most of
these remedies are simply speculative and most are not backed by
scientific research. For this reason it would be best to consult with
your doctor before trying any kind of home treatment.
- Drink four tablespoons of lemon juice every day on an empty
stomach. Continue this treatment for a week. It will help to eliminate
the gallstones. Also drink plenty of water so that the process of
flushing out the gallstones becomes easier.
- Combine the juice of cucumber, carrots and beets and drink twice daily.
- Olive oil and sunflower oil constitute an effective natural
treatment for gallstones. Combine 30ml each of unrefined olive and
sunflower oil. You can then drink about 120 ml of grapefruit juice. Do
this for a few days to purge the gallstones.
- Pears are known to help in providing gallstone pain relief. Eating pears helps to soften the gallstones.
- Herbal extracts work well in treating gallstones. St. John’s Wort
is a popular herb which you can prepare into a tea. Drink a cup of the
tea several times daily. To make the tea, add a cup of boiling water to
four or five leaves.
- Drink apple juice for a couple of days and then consume about three
ounces of fresh lemon juice and three ounces of olive oil. You should
be able to pass the stones with the help of this treatment.
- Citrus fruits contain pectin which is helpful in treating the problem of gallstones.
- The herb quebra pedra can be made into a tea and consumed for
relief from gallstone symptoms. Add a couple of teaspoons of the herbal
extract to 500ml of water. Continue the treatment for a month.
- The endive plant is believed to aid in regulating bile secretion.
The seeds or roots of the plant may be used to prepare a decoction for
- Add some honey to one teaspoon of turmeric and consume daily.
- Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to apple juice and drink. This relieves gallstone pain.
- To alleviate the pain and discomfort, place a hot pack on the abdomen.
- Artichoke leaf extracts are believed to help in preventing the formation of gallstones.
- The herbs milk thistle and dandelion contain certain compounds
which aid in flushing out gallstones. You can use these herbs in the
form of tincture or tea.
- Oregon grape can be mixed with dandelion and milk thistle to
regulate bile production. This herb also has a soothing effect when
combined with slippery elm and chamomile. Oregon grape is helpful in
relieving inflammation of the gallbladder.
- Rosemary is another important herb which helps to treat gallstones.
It improves bile production and prevents spasms in the bile duct. It
also helps in the breakdown of fats.
- To increase the flow of bile, use the herb wild yam. It relieves spasms of the bile duct and reduces pain.
- Epsom salts enable the gallstones to pass easily through the bile
duct. Add one teaspoon of Epsom salts to warm water and drink at night.
- Caffeine is known to prevent gallstones from forming. Two to three
cups of coffee a day may help to reduce the risk of gallstones.
- Dietary fiber helps to regulate metabolism and aids in the removal
of cholesterol from the body. Consume high fiber cereals or while grain
Diet for Gallstones
One of the best ways to treat gallstones and also prevent them
forming in the future is to follow a proper diet. The diet for
gallstones should be high in water soluble fiber as it helps to regulate
digestion. Here are some helpful dietary tips for gallstones:
- Grains are an extremely healthy addition to the diet. Add foods
such as whole grain breads, bran flakes, whole wheat cereals, brown rice
and whole grain pasta to your diet. This will help to flush out waste
material from your system.
- Water soluble fiber is found in fruits such as blueberries,
oranges, strawberries and blackberries. It is also contained in dried
fruits such as apricots, prunes and raisins. You should eat about two to
four servings of fruits every day.
- Include in your diet vegetables such as kidney beans, green beans,
broccoli and corn. It is advisable to have about three to five servings
of vegetables daily.
- It is important to know which foods can trigger an episode of
gallstones. These foods include onions, eggs, salty foods, cow’s milk,
sugary foods, spicy foods, alcohol and processed foods.
Suggestions for Gallstones
To reduce the risk of developing gallstones, follow these tips.
- Avoid skipping your meals. Eat your meals at fixed timings every day.
- If you are overweight, try to lose weight in a gradual and steady
manner. Sudden weight loss can elevate the risk of gallstones. You
should lose not more than one to two pounds a week.
- Being overweight or obese can increase the risk of gallstones.
Therefore it is important to maintain healthy weight. Watch your calorie
intake and ensure that you follow a regular exercise program. Once you
reach your ideal body weight, you can maintain it by sticking to a
nutritious diet and exercising regularly.
- Consult your doctor if you experience any of the signs and symptoms
of gallstones such as abdominal pain or pain in the back or right